Conquer Kings
Skip

Introductions

Post has published by Shoganai
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Player

Username: Shoganai
    Played Pocket Empires (yes/no): Yes
    Pocket Empires Username: CΔRNΔGΣ
    Server Name: Revolution
    Some other information about you:

Hi everybody. Many years ago maybe 10 or so, I was still going to high school and got a new android phone as a present. It was the first time I had a smartphone with playstore on my possession so I just went on it and was looking for games to download. I remember I searched for “Age of empires” as this game was one of my personal favorites. Nothing good came up so I scrolled down for a while and found the game called Pocket Empires. I downloaded this and a couple more to try. It was a month since the Revolution server had launched and damn, I started playing this game every single day until the shutdown of it. (Well not so much at the end because there was no point). I made so many friends while playing this game, a few that I can remember were Fish, ebs420, Bruenor battlehammer, and some other guys that I do not remember their names but their ethnicities. I created an alliance called Holy Flames which after a while made it to top 15. I was a phoenix all the way along and a member of Phoenix Knights and O.N.E alliances.

A few things about me are that I just got my diploma on IT, and I am also a game developer for 4 years. I have not finished a game yet but I am working on a horror one. I am using Unreal Engine 4 and I am a level design enthusiast.

I am really looking forward to this game to release and be good because pocket empires game was really one of the games that I have the most fun in my life and I made many many friends and good memories through it.

• Developer

Welcome to the forum! That’s funny that you found Pocket Empires through looking for Age of Empires. I played AoE a lot growing up and loved that game. Congrats on your diploma and good luck with your projects! Unreal Engine is a fantastic game engine. I considered it for this project but decided it would be a bit of an overkill for this type of game. It would cause large file sizes too.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Facebook X / Twitter Pinterest
A password will be emailed to you.