Conquer Kings
Skip

Introductions

Post has published by Ajk1988

Tagged: 

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Player

Username: AJK1988
    Played Pocket Empires (yes/no): Yes
    Pocket Empires Username: Ajk1988/Fluffy Bunny
    Server Name: legacy/revolution
    Some other information about you:
    What to say baring reading what the others have put that I feel so old.
    10 years ago I was still in my 20’s.
    Looking forward to getting in to the PE revival that is CK.
    Spent my time not been a great fighter of the warzone. Just playing cat and mouse to draw attention of players to allow others to arrive and destroy. Had some amazing times. Passing over messages in fort names.
    Some great friends from PE that still talk to to this date.
    A bit about stuff I did in the game: well started as a dragon and stayed that way. Finding my feet with the dragons of death and merging to Sane Asylum. Working my way through the ranks in this alliance before becoming a Snuggle Bunny (hense the fluffy bunny name). As time grew on and real life commitments change had to take back a step from the warzone and took up a training alliance commander. Helping the noobs get a feel for the game helping them to the war zone for there 1st hunt before sending them off to bigger alliances to help with the fight.

Hats off to you all that put the time and effort into the game, this site ect. All looking great and looking forward to getting my teeth back into the game.

• This topic was modified 3 years, 5 months ago by FelixCrystal.
    • This topic was modified 3 years, 5 months ago by FelixCrystal. Reason: Fixing blank first post
  • Developer

Welcome to the forums AJK1988. Don’t worry too much about warzone activity – I was not the most active myself. I look forward to meeting you in-game as well!

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Facebook X / Twitter Pinterest
A password will be emailed to you.